Designer Series ThermAcolour Windows u0026amp; Doors
The continued quest for the improvement of human quality of life in our homes and buildings together with the desire to find new solutions in energy saving, have contributed to the deign and development of Aluminium Systems new thermally improved aluminium windows and doors, ThermAcolour.
Features And Benefits:
– Thermally improved 45mm suite providing better thermal insulation
– Dual colour can be achieved using a wide range of finishes and colours
– H-Faktor thermally improved entrance doors complete the range
– Double glazing not only improves thermal efficiencies but also acoustic efficiencies
– Improved energy savings
– Low maintenance, long lasting and corrosion resistant benefits of aluminium
– Tested to NZS 4211 and AS 2047
– Glazing from 20mm up to 24mm
– Easily specified through Masterspec
Powder coating: Powder coating is available in a large range of colours. For standard residential applications this is applied to a minimum 60 micron thickness but can be increased up to 80 microns for more unforgiving environments.
Anodising: Anodising is available in silver, bronze and black. The quality and longevity of the anodise finish is dependent on the thickness of the oxide layer. The standard is 12 micron with 20 micron and 25 micron also available for commercial or marine environments.
NEW Mist Anodising: Mist Anodising is available in silver, bronze and black. The quality and longevity of the anodise finish is dependent on the thickness of the oxide layer. The standard is 12 micron with 20 micron and 25 micron also available for commercial or marine environments.
EXCLUSIVE Eurocote: Eurocote is a heat bonde wood grain coating that not only looks and feels like the real thing but is durable and easy to maintain. Eurocote provides a wide range of colour choice oppertunities.